[rt-users] Help with RT-at-a-Glance

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Fri Sep 28 14:28:59 EDT 2012

I have a really weird thing going on.

Version 4.0.6 for RT-at-a-Glance reports.

I have the limit set to 10 on several reports and on 1 users screen there are many reports of 10 or less depending on the number of items eligible.

I have the same reports on another user and the 10 limit is ignored on some of the reports and the reports show 100.

I cannot see any difference in their setups etc.

Any ideas?

I have adjusted the limit to 5 on the options screen available to a user and also verified that Search option available to each user is set to 10.

Thanks

Joe

Joe Kirby ,  Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response -   http://www.umbc.edu/doit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu