[rt-users] Tikcet MergedInto Operation Problem in RT

Yuming Zhu yzhu at redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 06:25:27 EDT 2013

Hi, Tim
Sorry for this unclear description.

I mean that the Status of merged ticket #193029 between Creation and Merging Operation can not be sure, if I want to get the history by DB queries.
Because of the "resolving" action with "MergedInto" Operation hasn't been record in Transactions Table, such as
id     objectId    type        field      oldValue     newValue        Created
n     193729     Status        Status       new           resolved     XXXXXXX
n+1   193729     AddLink    MergedInto      null       *******/193730  XXXXXXX

Now through OldValue "new" of transaction n, I can get that status before merged. I think it's the only way in my case.

It's also what I exactly expect, so that every change of ticket can be found in Transactions Table.

Cheers, Yuming.