[rt-users] enforce the use of portlets on RT at a glance view

bluzz bluzz at yopmail.com
Fri Apr 5 10:01:22 EDT 2013

Hello everyone

I have been looking around but couldn't find a way to do what I want.

Basically, I would like to create a saved search and save it into the "RT
sytem's search" and then add it into a portlet and stick that portlet to
some users' RT at a glance view.

I know how to do all that, but the thing is the users can ditch the portlet
if they want to when they edit their RT at a glance page. I would like to
know if there is a way to revoke them that right so they can't touch the
portlet. However, I want to be a bit flexible and still leave them the right
to add/modify their own searches and display their own RT at a glance view
the way they like.

is that possible ?

Thanks very much ! :)