[rt-users] New Ticket Menu Permissions

Tim Wiley tim at marchex.com
Fri Apr 5 21:02:04 EDT 2013

Hey folks.  Let me start by saying that I'm in the process of upgrading
our RT install from 3.6.3 to 4.0.10.  That said, I'm having an issue
with some permissions that I'd really like to get figured out for a
queue that I've setup prior to the upgrade.

In 3.6.3, it appears that a user needs SeeQueue in order to see a
particular queue in the "New ticket in" drop down menu.  Ideally that
should only require CreateTicket.  How can I change that so that a user
only needs CreateTicket rights?  It looks like this is also a problem in
4.0.10, so your time helping me with 3.6.3 won't be completely wasted on
an old version.

Thank you in advance.