[rt-users] Search engine

Явор Маринов ymarinov at neterra.net
Thu Apr 11 04:53:26 EDT 2013

That's right, using the quick search is returning no results if you are
not using "string with a space"

When I saw the information on the search engine, i really got upset
because search engines nowadays doesn't work this way.

Probably there is a solution for this, and if I find something related
will add a comment here. Thank you for your time.