[rt-users] My Reminders

Kenneth Crocker kenn.crocker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 21:26:41 EDT 2013

Ram,

Kinda interested as to why someone other than the owner of the ticket
managed to even create a reminder. I would think the owner of the ticket
would not want other people messing with his ticket and only the owner
would control what happens to the ticket. However, be that as it may, when
a reminder ticket is created, I believe the OWNER of that tickets gets to
see the reminders on HIS tickets.

I may be wrong, but that's how I think it goes.

Kenn