[rt-users] Using RT library from outside

Jean-Christophe Boggio rt-users at thefreecat.org
Mon Apr 15 06:23:16 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I am developping a dedicated interface for RT for a few years, accessing
the DB directly (postgresql only).

I am now rewriting the application completely because we are switching
to an "assetized" version of RT (AssetTracker module).

For many obvious reasons, I'd now like to do all DB writes via RT's library.

I'm developping in embedded perl (Embperl).

I have a few questions :

1) Is it possible to use RT::* from "outside" ? Is there a documentation
somewhere with guidelines (like dealing with sessions) or some examples ?

2) Is it possible to use the plugins library (explicitly AT's functions)
the same way ?

Thanks for your help,

--
Jean-Christophe Boggio