[rt-users] Issue with creating linked tickets automatically

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Sun Apr 21 13:30:45 EDT 2013

I have a extension installed to allow a template to create linked tickets in certain situations.

Everything seems to work great except the query tool does not recognize the tickets in the queue.

If I go into the parent and see the children and vice versa. If I use the ticket number all is good

It just does not show up in any of the reports when selected. This is not an issue when I manually create the link ticket.

I am 4.0.6 and here is the template I am using the following template with a script that has the action of create tickets using this template.

If I am missing a line or a command that is causing the queue to not be visible please advise.

===Create-Ticket: Financial Aid and Scholarships - Referral