[rt-users] Date/Time Output Format

Tim Gustafson tjg at ucsc.edu
Thu Aug 1 18:25:00 EDT 2013

Hi,

How does one add an additional option to the drop-down for "Date
format" under the "Locale" fieldset on individual user's "Settings"
pages?

I'd like to add "mm/dd/yyyy hh:ii A" as an option - my users don't
need/want seconds to be displayed there, but would like am/pm to show.

I looked at $DateTimeFormat but I don't see how that would enable me
to let users still have the option of other formats.  All I want to do
is add a new option, not take away the old ones.

--

Tim Gustafson
tjg at ucsc.edu
831-459-5354