[rt-users] Help with GNATT RT Extension: Doesn't show up!

window camera frontcam at me.com
Fri Aug 2 10:38:04 EDT 2013

Thanks Nathan. Yes, I have cleared the Mason cache and the browser cache.

Still, unfortunately, I don't see any option anywhere for the GNATT reports.

Perhaps the GNATT extension is not compatible with RT 4.013?

May I ask where the GNATT extension is supposed to show up in the GUI?

Thank you

-R

Sent from iCloud