[rt-users] Help with SummaryByUsers extension

window camera frontcam at me.com
Fri Aug 2 11:33:48 EDT 2013

<<You said you registered the component in HomepageComponents, did you
also enable it as a plugin?>>

Yes, I did. Homepagecomponents setting is in RT_Config.pm:

Set(
    $HomepageComponents,
    [
        qw(QuickCreate Quicksearch MyAdminQueues MySupportQueues MyReminders RefreshHomepage Dashboards SavedSearches SummaryByUser) # loc_qw
    ]
);

=back

And the plugin setting is in RT_SiteConfig.pm.

Is there anyway that you know of that I can increase the logging? Or perhaps there is another log file somewhere? Also, perhaps it's just not compatible with RT 4.13. Do you know how to go about uninstalling it?

<<You also cut off part of this that would have shown the search paths
for where it was looking for the file.>>

Unfortunately, that's how it shows up in the log file /var/log/messages. The RT engine cuts them off in the log file.

Thank you for looking into this!

-Rick