[rt-users] Help with GNATT RT Extension: Doesn't show up!

window camera frontcam at me.com
Fri Aug 2 13:22:38 EDT 2013

Yes, it was there! Thank you.

I'm still a little shocked that these RT extensions don't come with completed install directions or little helpful things like, "where to find the darn thing"! Oh well, nothing is perfect I supposed. They make the extensions, it's up to use to figure out how to use them I guess.

Thanks again

Sent from iCloud