[rt-users] [4.0.7][Debian]Quick search in homepage doesn't show ticket amount

Chrilly Cheng chrilde at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 01:20:35 EDT 2013

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your reply. I've test my custom lifecycle in RT web ui, it works
fine.

For your concern, i paste my lifecycle code at below, please help to check
it, thanks a lot!

File location: /etc/request-tracker4/RT_SiteConfig.pm

Set(%Lifecycles,

        # modify the default lifecycle
        crmcase => {
            # All the appropriate ticket statuses
            initial         => [ 'NeedAction' ],
            active          => [ 'InProgress','WaitingforCustomer',
'WaitingforVendor', 'WaitingforLaunch', 'Monitoring' ],
            inactive        => [ 'Closed','Rejected' ],

            # Default ticket statuses for certain actions
            defaults => {
                on_create => 'NeedAction',
            },

            # Status change restrictions
            transitions => {
                'NeedAction'  => [qw(InProgress Rejected)],
                'InProgress'   => [qw(WaitingforCustomer WaitingforVendor
WaitingforLaunch NeedAction Monitoring Rejected Closed)],
                'WaitingforCustomer'   => [qw(InProgress Rejected)],
                'WaitingforVendor'   => [qw(InProgress Rejected)],
                'WaitingforLaunch'   => [qw(InProgress Rejected)],
                'Monitoring'   => [qw(InProgress Closed)],
'Closed'  => [qw(NeedAction)],
'Rejected' => [qw(NeedAction)],
            },

            # Rights for different actions
            rights => {

                # These rights are in the default lifecycle
                '* -> Monitoring'   => 'Monitoring Case',
                'Closed,Rejected -> *'        => 'Reopen Case',
'* -> Rejected' => 'Reject Case',

            },

            # Actions for the web UI
            actions => [
                'NeedAction -> InProgess' => {
                    label  => 'Accept Case',
                    update => 'Comment',
                },
                'InProgress -> WaitingforCustomer' => {
                    label  => 'Waiting for Customer',
                    update => 'Comment',
                },
                'InProgress -> WaitingforVendor' => {
                    label  => 'Waiting for Vendor',
                    update => 'Comment',
                },
                'InProgress -> WaitingforLaunch' => {
                    label  => 'Waiting for Launch',
    update => 'Comment',
                },
                'InProgress -> Monitoring' => {
                    label  => 'Start Monitoring',
                    update => 'Comment',
                },
                'WaitingforCustomer -> InProgress' => {
                    label  => 'Receive from Customer',
                    update => 'Comment',
                },
                'WaitingforVendor -> InProgress' => {
                    label  => 'Receive from Vendor',
                    update => 'Comment',
                },
                'WaitingforLaunch -> InProgress' => {
                    label  => 'Ready for Launch',
                    update => 'Comment',
                },
                'InProgress -> NeedAction' => {
                    label  => 'Reassign Case',
                    update => 'Comment',
                },
'Monitoring -> Closed' => {
    label  => 'Close Case',
    update => 'Comment',
},
                'Closed -> NeedAction' => {
                    label  => 'Reopen Case',
                    update => 'Comment',
                },
'* -> Rejected' => {
    label  => 'Reject',
    update => 'Comment',
},
'Rejected -> NeedAction' => {
                    label  => 'NeedAction',
                    update => 'Comment',
                },
            ],
        },

        # Status mapping different different lifecycles
    );

Any comments of this?

--
*Br*