[rt-users] Trying to retrive the Queue Description.

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Aug 13 09:27:36 EDT 2013

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 09:08:38PM +0000, Bryon Baker wrote:
>    my $qname = $self->TicketObj->QueueObj->Name;
>    my $qdescription = $self->QueueObj->Description (Name = $qname);

You don't say how this failed (since I expect it was a runtime error
in your logs) but compare how in the first line you got a ticket, got
the queue, requested the name with the second line where you skipped
the ticket and went right to queue.

Also, the (Name = $qname) part is nonsense and I'm not sure why you
thought you needed it?

-kevin