[rt-users] How to add articles to response

Max McGrath mmcgrath at carthage.edu
Tue Aug 13 09:36:28 EDT 2013

Was a permissions thing.  From what I saw, the Article in question was
applied to appropriate queue, but I still was not seeing it.  I ended up
clicking the *check this box to apply this Class globally to all Queues *and
that fixed it.

Not sure why it didn't work with how it was originally set up.

Thanks Kevin!

Max

--
Max McGrath