[rt-users] Groups in LDAP

Jok Thuau JThuau at spacex.com
Wed Aug 14 12:05:10 EDT 2013

There is an extension that will allow you to import groups from LDAP into
RT. The extension, by default, just loads users, then groups. My patch
(which is in the queue for that extension -- see below), adds a filter to
the config to automatically privilege those users that match a second
search.

You can find the patch here:

It is far from the most elegant way of doing this, but "It Works For Me()"

Thanks,
Jok
--
| Joachim Thuau | IT Systems Engineer - Linux / SpaceX |