[rt-users] Upgrade: RTFM Article, Content CustomField not displaying

Anthony Gladdish anthony.gladdish at newcastle.ac.uk
Wed Aug 21 04:54:17 EDT 2013

Hi Kevin,

Test system: for each CustomField, the "Applies to" drop down box has "RTFM Articles" selected.
Production system: "Tickets" is selected instead and does not display an "RTFM Articles" option. Assigning this "Tickets" option in my test system appears to have no effect.

Test system: for each CustomField, clicking on the "Applies to" link shows a list of unselected objects - RT and my queues. Selecting these and submitting, does not display the CF in the Article's page.

>> 		I think it should be referencing CF records from
>"FM_CustomFields" table instead?
>
>FM_CustomFields has not been a relevant RTFM table since
>before the
>2.4.0 release.  All RTFM CF data is stored in RT's core Custom
>Field
>tables.

Good to know.

Hope this sheds more light,