[rt-users] Scrips not accessible in 4.2 anymore

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Tue Dec 3 13:03:18 EST 2013

On Tue, 2013-12-03 at 09:21 +0100, Matthias Peplow wrote:
> Set(%AdminSearchResultFormat,…
>
> section in our RT_Site_config and it looks like some paths have changed. So replacing

It sounds like you copied all of %AdminSearchResultFormat into your
RT_SiteConfig.  This is unnecessary, and leads to problems like this
one.  If you wish to customize an admin format, you need only specify
the one you wish to change:

        # customize the Queues list
        Set(%%AdminSearchResultFormat,
            Queues => '....'
        );

> This change probably should be mentioned in the UPGRADING notes.

We'll add an UPGRADING note.
 - Alex