[rt-users] RT 4.2.1 - Weird issue with HTML comments/correspondense - RT always registers plain text with HTML tags

Bart bart at pleh.info
Tue Dec 10 10:53:03 EST 2013

Hi again,

Even though I've tested it all, I've found a new piece of information/cause:

- Initially I've done testing with RT 4.2.0 on a copy of my production
installation, all tests with this version went perfect
- After upgrading to version 4.2.1 I have this same issue in my testing
environment, seems that I didn't test properly after doing this update or
atleast I didnt look at this specific case!

So basically, this worked just fine with version 4.2.0 and somehow got
broken in version 4.2.1.

Is there something I need to configure / install / patch before this
problem is fixed within version 4.2.0 ?

Thanks in advance!

--
Bart G.