[rt-users] Problem with HTML tags appearing in correspondence

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Dec 13 11:10:17 EST 2013

Having attempted to Reply using the Rich Text Editor on a clean RT
4.2.1 install, I cannot replicate this at all.

Since you see literal HTML tags being recorded in ticket history, this
points to something broken in your use of the RichText editor.

Can one of the reporters please provide show a test correspondence
with the problem with Show Full Headers, and then with Download with
headers for each of the pieces.

Thanks

-kevin