[rt-users] ExecuteCode by Queue AdminCc groups on RT::System

Kai Storbeck kai at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 17 17:00:35 EST 2013

Hello,

My production system contains a few ACL's that do not dump correctly
using rt-dump-metadata. They end up multiple times in our dump as:

      {
         "Right" : "ExecuteCode",
         "GroupDomain" : "RT::System-Role",
         "GroupType" : "AdminCc"
      },

(In JSON for readability)

These are in reality applied to the AdminCC group principal of queues.

What is the bug here?

Is it that I should be able to see such a right in the Global rights
page, or should the right not have been granted since the upgrade step
(3.9.1 iirc)?
(It is a bit of a weird delegation of rights, but a few of our AdminCc
groups have indeed the right to edit templates).

Thanks,
Kai