[rt-users] apache segfaults with 4.2

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Dec 20 10:30:49 EST 2013

Don't reply to me directly, please obey the Reply-To that I set.

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 09:21:06AM +0100, Marko Cupać wrote:
> on restart  when I comment out rt-related sections. There were no
> segfaults before upgrade to 4.2.

Try commenting out the SSL settings and see if Apache will start up
with RT but without SSL.

Alternatively, this is almost certainly some sort of shared library
conflict and you can work around it by running RT with fastcgi instead
of mod_perl.

Please test the SSL thing before switching to fastcgi though.

-kevin