[rt-users] Modify ticket 'body' after extracting custom fields?

Dan Madere danmadere at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 17:25:45 EST 2013

The way I handle this is, a scrip finds the email address and message body
using regular expressions.  It then sets the requestor to the given email
address and makes an additional comment on the ticket with just the message
body so it's easy to read and quote.  We also exclude these web form
tickets from receiving an auto reply.

Dan