[rt-users] Open Ticket On Resolve Of Dependants?

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Wed Feb 6 03:53:21 EST 2013

Hi Kevin,

this scrip open the parent ticket if all dependent are closed:

my $deps = $self->TicketObj->DependedOnBy;
while( my $link = $deps->Next ) {
    next unless $link->BaseURI->IsLocal;
    my $dep = $link->BaseObj;
    next if $dep->QueueObj->IsInactiveStatus($dep->Status);
    $dep->SetStatus('open') unless $dep->HasUnresolvedDependencies;
}
return 1;

Note that you have to change your scrip condition to "On Close".

I don't understand the part with the ticket subject. Maybe you can
figure it out by yourself with my suggestion or you can explain it a
little bit more what you want to do.

Chris