[rt-users] REST API and WebExternal Auth

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Feb 6 12:16:00 EST 2013

On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 07:58:29PM +0000, Thomas  Misilo wrote:
>    I was wondering if it would be possible to use the REST API and an External Auth? I keep
>    getting redirected, when I try curling a url. Also, I was wondering if anyone has created a
>    page that shows all current open tickets, and all current opened/unclaimed tickets?

Is the user who is logging in via REST marked as Privileged in the
admin UI?  If not, they don't have access.  You'll either need to
allow Unprivileged users access in the config or mark your users
Privileged.

But, logging into REST with an RT-Authen-ExternalAuth provided
password works just fine.

-kevin