[rt-users] Update RT 3.6.7 and MW 1.6.10 on Red Hat 4 ES - QUESTION

Jan Niezbędny janniezbedny1887 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 08:56:43 EST 2013

I got a task to update RT and MediaWiki to possible newest version.
It’s a little old release: RT 3.6.7 and MW 1.6.10  stands on Red Hat 4
ES.

I read UPGRADING-3.6 /3.8/4.0, UPGRADING.mysql, README and a few posts
about it. But I don’t have experience in doing backups, so I wanna ask
more experienced user, what solution you advise?
-	Install all on new system for example Red Hat 6.3 x86_64
-	Or upgrade RT and MW on the old machine

If somebody have some description how to make succes update,
step-by-step or something . I will be very appreciate.

Regards