[rt-users] Custom Lifecycle and My Tickets

Martin Klíma martin.klima at warhorsestudios.cz
Thu Feb 7 11:25:56 EST 2013

Hello,

After setting up a custom Lifecycle I noticed that my tickets stopped appearing in My Tickets widget on the homepage. After some digging, I found out that the My Tickets search in etc/initialdata contains the following line:

> Query   => " Owner = '__CurrentUser__' AND ( Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' )

As my new lifecycle does not have 'open' status, of course the tickets do not show in the search. I edited the initialdata file and run rt-setup-database --action insert and as far as I can see, the database is updated: when I do Base64 decode on the storable field in the table Attributes, I can see my updated query. However, the My Tickets search still does not work and the query string there has its default initial value. Is there a way to change it? I know I can add saved search to dashboard, but I would like this to work for every user "out of the box".

Best regards,

Martin
--
Martin Klima, Warhorse Studios