[rt-users] Ticket Image attach corruption

Dominic Hargreaves dominic.hargreaves at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 8 05:15:31 EST 2013

On Thu, Feb 07, 2013 at 03:21:43PM -0500, Joshua Lansford wrote:

> On 02/07/2013 02:43 PM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> >Question: do you guys make a point, at all, of evangelizing to distro
> >maintainers and packagers that they package 4.x, or, more to the point
> >pull 3.x*out*  of repos?
>
> I checked and there are separate packages for rt4.  I understand
> leaving the 3.8 around as not to surprise folks when they do a
> system upgrade.

That wasn't the reason 12.04 LTS released with RT3.8, it was just
because noone thought to remove it/suggest its removal early enough:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/request-tracker3.8/+bug/990516

> It would have been nice if they had updated their
> wiki though.

Which wiki, OOI?

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Section
IT Services, University of Oxford