[rt-users] Adding rights to default lifecycle

Martin Wheldon martin.wheldon at greenhills-it.co.uk
Sat Feb 9 15:05:31 EST 2013

Hi,

I would like to add the ability to deny setting a ticket status to
rejected for a group of
privileged users, however I'm not quite sure what would be the best way
to do it.

I've read RT essentials and it suggests that the best way forward would
be to add a appropriate *_Local.pm
with the relevant code, however having read the documentation for
v4.0.x this is also possible by
defining a new lifecycle.

If defining a new lifecycle is the best solution, where would I find
the information on how the default lifecycle
is defined?

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards

--
Martin Wheldon
Greenhills IT Ltd.

Greenhills IT Ltd. is a limited company registered in England and
Wales.
Company Registration No: 06387214
Registered Offices: 2 Greenhills, Claxton, YORK, North Yorkshire, YO60
7SA