[rt-users] Open Ticket On Resolve Of Dependants?

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Tue Feb 12 03:09:21 EST 2013

Hi Kevin,

I can't understand that my scrip didn't work for you as we use this
scrip in our RT without any problem.

If you change your line
$l->BaseObj->SetStatus('open');
$l->BaseObj->SetStatus('open')
    unless $l->BaseObj->HasUnresolvedDependencies;
the parent ticket is only open until all child tickets are resolved.

Chris