[rt-users] Suppressing dashboard subscriptions if they contain no tickets?

dfossum dan.fossum at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 17:30:00 EST 2013

Is there a way to control whether a dashboard subscription sends an email
depending on whether or not the associated query returns results?

We'd like our support team to receive a scheduled report of all new tickets
opened in a given time period and would like this dashboard sent regardless
of whether or not new tickets were opened. We'd like others outside the
support team to be notified only when new tickets are created, but not
bother them with an email containing no tickets.

Is there a way to do what we're looking for?

Thanks.
Dan.