[rt-users] RT-Extension-RepliesToResolved not creating links

Nick Fennell nick.fennell at appliansys.com
Wed Feb 13 11:34:19 EST 2013

Hi All.

Have just installed/enabled the plugin 'RT-Extension-RepliesToResolved'. This was in place of a less supported option 'ForkIntoNewTicket'.

The new plugin seems to work in the basic sense, resolved tickets are no longer recording new messages but instead, new messages are forked correctly into a new ticket.

However, I have one or two little gripes;

1) I don't see the links being created between the forked response and the original ticket
2) I'd like to be able to prefix the forked template so that it includes a similar message to;

Response received on reply to previously resolved ticket: #12345

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers,

Nick
--
Nick Fennell
ApplianSys Support Team Leader

ApplianSys Limited
University of Warwick Science Park
Business Innovation Centre
Harry Weston Road
Coventry CV3 2TX

t: +44 (0) 870 7707 789
s: nick-fennell
www.appliansys.com

Our sales team sells by referral:
Less time looking for customers, more time looking after them

Subscribe: http://eepurl.com/ibKtY