[rt-users] RT-Extension-RepliesToResolved not creating links

Nick Fennell nick.fennell at appliansys.com
Wed Feb 13 12:06:21 EST 2013

Tim. FYI. The problem 1) was caused by me installing via CPAN and not running make initdb. I assumed this step would be taken care of as not installing from source. My mistake there.

Downloaded the source, re-ran install, performed make initdb and the scrip to create the link now exists.

I've just seen your reply come in as I'm writing this so your bang on key!

--
Nick Fennell
ApplianSys Support Team Leader

ApplianSys Limited
University of Warwick Science Park
Business Innovation Centre
Harry Weston Road
Coventry CV3 2TX

t: +44 (0) 870 7707 789
s: nick-fennell
www.appliansys.com

Our sales team sells by referral:
Less time looking for customers, more time looking after them

Subscribe: http://eepurl.com/ibKtY