[rt-users] Custom Portals or Panes

Raymond Corbett Raymond.Corbett at arcproductions.com
Fri Feb 15 12:01:02 EST 2013

Can one create custom Portals such as the ones the Gui provides for MyTickets and Unowned Tickets and have them listed in the selection lists where one edits dashboards?

General procedure?   Or files to look at to see how these are coded?   I would want them editable, having a edit button in the corner like the My Tickets and Unowned Ticket ones do.

Thanks

[ARC]<http://www.arcproductions.com/>

Ray Corbett  Technology Projects Manager

p: 416.682.5200 x5232  | f: 416.682.5209
Arc Productions Ltd. | 230 Richmond Street East | Toronto, ON M5A 1P4
www.arcproductions.com<http://www.arcproductions.com>