[rt-users] Could someone help a newb evaluating RT with email setup?

John Buell jbuell at countrysampler.com
Tue Feb 19 17:57:03 EST 2013

Interesting. I just did a single A record locally for the rt host, didn't change or set a new mx record at all, and I've just let postfix and Exchange 2010 sort it out. Step by step, the instructions that Aaron set up on the Wiki worked perfectly for Exchange 2010 as well. I think it was just my lack of not having used postfix in a while that got me. :)