[rt-users] No datepicker widget after upgrade

Robert Wysocki robert.wysocki at unity.pl
Wed Feb 20 07:56:59 EST 2013

Dnia 2013-02-19, wto o godzinie 09:53 -0500, Kevin Falcone pisze:
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 08:07:13AM +0100, Robert Wysocki wrote:
> > After upgradeing to 4.0.10 datepicker widget doesn't pop up.
> > Im having no luck locating the problem.
> > Any ideas?
>
> What did you upgrade from?

4.0.6
My setup consists of local git repository in /opt/rt4.
I have a "vanilla" branch without any local modifications and all
upgrades are being done there. If everything is OK, the upgraded branch
is being merged into "local" branch which has all our local
modifications.
Regardless of the branch RT is run from the same problem occurs.

> Do you have a custom @JSFiles in your RT_SiteConfig.pm?

No customisation there.

> What error do you get in your browser's error console?

No errors, seems like jQuery is just not picking up date input fields.

> What browsers?

Tested with Opera 12.14 (Debian GNU/Linux) and Firefox 18 (Windows 7 and
Debian GNU/Linux).

> Does other JS work in RT (the menus, bookmarking, autocomplete, etc)

Yep. I'm seeing no other problems regarding JS.

Regards,
--
Robert Wysocki
administrator systemów linuksowych, dba