[rt-users] RT4 : create ticket from email

senior.unix senior.unix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 10:30:19 EST 2013

I'm having issues trying to create a ticket by sending an email from inside a script to an already existing RT mail queue. This queue is working well and has been for quite some time. I tried this on the command line but it never creates a ticket :

mailx -v -s "TEST email" rt-queue5 at myhost.con < $LOG

I created a user within RT that has writes to create a ticket and I use this user when I send the email. I also have the following set in my RT_SiteConfig.pm :

	Set($AutoCreateNonExternalUsers,    1);

Thanks in advance,
Scott Gruber
Senior UNIX Systems Administrator