[rt-users] automaticaly set a reminder of 2, 5h to every new ticket in queue xxx

Lynch itsallpartoftheplan187 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 04:36:29 EST 2013

hello kevin,

first of all thanks for your information. but unfortunately the
documentation didn't help me reaching my goal.
maybe i should mention that i'm super new to this. i just dont seem to get
the syntax!
i dont really think my request is that complicated (well fo me it is :D)

i just want to set an automatic reminder directly after the ticket is
created (with incoming mail to queue "xxxx") WITH e-mail notification to ALL
users, regardless if they own the ticket or dont own them (there are just 2
users) for every new and open ticket (well to all tickets as long as they
are not resolved).
and there should be a notification sent to those users every 2,5h until the
ticket is resolved.

btw, outgoing mail when someone is "stealing" the ticket or status changes
already works. so i guess its not a mail-setting problem... its just a
problem that i'm a pretty useless regarding "programming".

thanks for your support and your patience with my mickey-mouse request.