[rt-users] Suppressing RT System itself entries in Ticket History

Raymond Corbett Raymond.Corbett at arcproductions.com
Fri Feb 22 16:52:37 EST 2013

Forgive me as we are very new the all the settings that RT offers and you are very kind.

I would answer generally I would say.

We would like to see the a history list on the ticket to track replies and comments and such but do not want to see all history entries such as:
Fri Feb 22 14:10:57 2013 The RT System itself - Outgoing email recorded
Fri Feb 22 14:10:57 2013 The RT System itself - Outgoing email recorded
Fri Feb 22 14:10:57 2013 The RT System itself - Status changed from 'new' to 'open'

You explain that this is controlled by the ShowOutgoingEmail        Is this an option somewhere, or is it a file that needs edited, or other?  I can see no option anywhere in RT 4.0.10 that is labeled  ShowOutgoingEmail.

And you speak of SkipTransaction callback in ShowHistory.    Again are these files that need edited.

Sorry   I have come a long way in getting an installation that looks like it will work well for us.  But just not sure if you talking of options I cant find or files that need edited.