[rt-users] Ready to roll?

John Buell jbuell at countrysampler.com
Wed Feb 27 12:14:58 EST 2013

Hm, thanks for pointing that out Kevin. I had been using:
Mysqldump --opt --add-drop-table --single-transaction -u rt_user -pPassword -h localhost rt4 > rt4-mysql-backup-`date %Y%m%d`

I see the sense in doing the backup on the page that you linked to, but when I do it that way, I'm getting 'error 1044: Access denied for user 'rt_user'@'localhost' to database 'rt4' when doing LOCK TABLES.

So is there something else I'm missing, or might someone have just been active in a session?

I also didn't have logging turned on, but I found the page on the wiki that described that and enabled it.