[rt-users] Custom Helpdesk dashboard - Custom search

Diego Roccia diego.roccia at subito.it
Wed Feb 27 16:28:35 EST 2013

Hello,
I'm trying to configure a custom dashboard for some of our agents. It has to be really clean and simple, with 2 boxes:
- My Tickets (this is easy)
- Unknown Tickets
With the second box I'm experiencing some problem in configuring it exactly as they asked me.
The problem is the "Take" link. I want it not to take the browser on the ticket page, but to stay on dashboard page (reloading it)
What the agent should see is the ticket moving from the box below to the one on the top.

Is it possible?

thanks

--
Diego Roccia