[rt-users] How to Integrate request tracker 4.0.8 with Active directory 2008

Chris O'Kelly Chris.okelly at minecorp.com.au
Thu Jan 3 01:42:50 EST 2013

Hi Decenter,

Just 2 months ago I configured our RT (4.0.7 I think it was at the time) to work with AD following the pages on the wiki (http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/ExternalAuth) hopefully this isn't one of the links you don't want to be pointed at, but it was first result for me googling Request Tracker Active Directory, so I figured you've already seen it.

Regards

Chris O'Kelly
Web Administrator

Minecorp Australia