[rt-users] On move to Support Notify Requestors

Nick Fennell nick.fennell at appliansys.com
Mon Jan 7 11:40:39 EST 2013

Hi Björn.

I had considered that although, we're sometimes required to move tickets from Queue: Support to queue: RMA and vice-versa.

Having 'On queue change' would result in auto-replies being sent whenever tickets are moved into the Support queue.

Is there a Custom Condition I can apply so that the scrip is only effective when source queue = Triage?

Many Thanks,

NIck
--
Nick Fennell
ApplianSys Support Team Leader

ApplianSys Limited
University of Warwick Science Park
Business Innovation Centre
Harry Weston Road
Coventry CV3 2TX

t: +44 (0) 870 7707 789
s: nick-fennell
www.appliansys.com

Our sales team sells by referral:
Less time looking for customers, more time looking after them

Subscribe: http://eepurl.com/ibKtY