[rt-users] Suppress Scrip If Actor is RT System Itself

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Jan 7 17:52:05 EST 2013

On Mon, Jan 07, 2013 at 05:24:20PM -0500, Matt Brennan wrote:
> I tried added this to the beginning of my "On Create Autoreply To
> Requestors" scrip (condition was set to user defined):

Since you've made this User Defined, you'll need to handle the check
if it was a Create manually in your code also.

> return 0 if ( $self->TransactionObj->CreatorObj->PrincipalObj eq
> $RT::SystemUser );

This stringifies PrincipalObj and compares it to the stringification
of $RT::SystemUser which isn't going to work.  You want to compare
both ->Id using numberic comparison (== not eq)

-kevin