[rt-users] [SOLVED] Re: Problemwith rt-crontool: can't get it running

Patrick G. Stoesser lists at pgs-info.de
Fri Jan 18 09:53:25 EST 2013

As often, just after I wrote to the list, I got a solution.

I just opened the line specified in the error message once again and saw
the comment "VALUE is a queue id or Name." In the cron line, I specified
"--search-arg general". And so my idea was that maybe "general" is not
"a queue id or Name". So I replaced "--search-arg general" with
"--search-arg Level1" (Level1 is the Name of one of my queues). And what
can I say: It works.

At least for a Debian system, the wiki documentation is wrong.

Regards, Patrick