[rt-users] problems with RT::Authen::ExternalAuth

ymarinov ymarinov at neterra.net
Wed Jan 23 08:05:09 EST 2013

Martin, your help is really much appreciated! However i still can't get this
working. I'll paste my current attr match list +the structure of the LDAP
information

'attr_match_list'           => [    'Name', 'EmailAddress' ],

'attr_map'                    => {   'Name' => 'uid' 'EmailAddress' =>
'mail',
#
'ExternalAuthId' => 'uid'
                                       }