[rt-users] RT-4.0.5 : Can't do Simple Search on Articles

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Jan 24 11:58:07 EST 2013

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 08:33:16AM -0800, kdwinton wrote:
> Any update on this ?  It's driving our users crazy that they can't do a
> simple search in Articles - it's how we run our support/services
> knowledgebase.

As noted on the ticket when I last had time to code dive and try to
fix it, the resolution was more complicated than hoped (it wasn't just
adding the search back in, it needed refactoring of the Tabs code to
support it).

While it's still on my radar and still linked to a release, there's
not yet a branch for review.

-kevin