[rt-users] [rt-announce] RT Users Survey

Jim Brandt jbrandt at bestpractical.com
Thu Jan 24 14:42:32 EST 2013

We were wondering what configurations of RT our users are running, what
you're doing with RT, and what you'd like to do, so we thought we should
just ask. Here's a link to our RT Users Survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L779Q37

The survey has some questions geared toward the administrators who
maintain RT or power users who are responsible for its care and feeding
locally. There are also questions about using RT and new features you'd
like to see. We're interested in a range of responses so please feel
free to forward to anyone else who maintains or is an active user of RT.

Thanks!