[rt-users] Recommended Upgrade Path

Camron W. Fox cwfox at us.fujitsu.com
Sat Jan 26 01:42:05 EST 2013

All,

	We have been running RT V3.6.6 for the last five years, with no
upgrades due to customer (and management) paranoia.

	We are now starting a new contract with the same customer, and a new
installation is at hand. Clearly, we would like to run the up to date
product, as V3.6.6 is now an unsupported release.

	Does anyone have any recommendations as to the best practice for an
upgrade path to V4.0.9? We need to keep the old data, of course.

Best Regards,
Camron

--
Camron W. Fox