[rt-users] R: Custom Ticket Status and Timing

Mirko Spuntarelli Mirko.Spuntarelli at r1spa.it
Mon Jul 1 11:23:56 EDT 2013

Good evening,

I am sorry to resurrect this old message, but I have left the implementation apart  to follow other tasks, but now I have to get back to RT in order to fix it.

I have fixed most of the "problem" now, but I always retrieve issue with the reporting phase to retrieve the date\time when the ticket has been put in "workinprogress" state (this is the custom status value). The DB has got a transaction table, and the transactions are store there. The issue is that I cannot find the datetime when the workinprogress status is reached in the DB. In which table I can found this data.

At least without scripting in perl (I am a beginner in this field, perhaps almost worse) perhaps I can fix using a join in the DB.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Mirko